Top 5 Ideas for Holiday Cards
Christmas Cards were first popularized in the United States in the 1840s. At the time, they were considered a luxury item only for the wealthy until German printer Louis Prang started mass producing cards in 1875. Flash-forward over a hundred years and Christmas cards are an unshakeable American tradition with billions of cards mailed annually.
With so many cards being circulated this season, how will yours stand out? Here are a few ideas:
- Die-cut for a festive touch. You can choose to cut your cards into a wide array of shapes producing much more than just a card – paper art.
- Print white ink on red or green paper. These eye-catching cards can be printed digitally and make the best sense for low quantities.
- Print a vivid scene in 4-color on your card or on an envelope. In fact, converted envelopes are a cost-effective way to highlight creativity and will absolutely get you noticed.
- Print on a pearlized cover. Pearlescent papers create beautiful, classic designs and are available in a variety of colors.
- Personalize the cover. Personalization is a striking way to truly stand out from the crowd.
Print Management Group can help you make your holiday cards stand out. We can even address and mail your cards, too. One less thing for you to do during this busy season.